Logging In

Initial forum, open for all discussions.

Logging In

Postby Vildar » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:49 pm

If you want to log in, you need to enter the following as your username, changing for your own username:
http://openid.ardan-nights.org/?user=Vildar

Do not enter a password.

This will take you to a page to enter your password (the same as the one for the boards here), and you'll also need to click on Allow Forever on the following screen. You'll then be brought back logged in to the boards. This means of logging in, will be able to be used in other tools that I almost have up and running fully.

I'll write up the ideas I have some time in the next day or two.
"As for any inner meaning or message, it has in the intention of the author none."
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Vildar

Re: Logging In

Postby Vildar » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Sorry for not getting back, I'm having serious issues with my ISP, so only have net access at the weekends when I go home or when I get a chance at work.

Not sure if people are having problems or not with the new mechanism of logging in, so I've changed the permissions to allow people to post if they're not logged in. If you're having any problems then let me know.

Though I see that Arconon has managed to do it!

*Waves at Arconon*
"As for any inner meaning or message, it has in the intention of the author none."
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Vildar

Re: Logging In

Postby Vildar » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:05 am

Finally got rid of this, just normal login now. Let me know if you have any trouble with your password.
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Vildar

Return to Greenway