Crossroads on the Greenway

Initial forum, open for all discussions.

Crossroads on the Greenway

Postby Vildar » Wed May 09, 2007 1:32 am

At the crossroads of the Greenway I stood a weary traveller. It was long since I had been in these lands, much had been overgrown, and too much was lost. I stood my walking stick against the wall and laid my hat aside as I grabbed a rusty scythe and began to cut away the weeds. With a little work done and some old friends met, I open up these boards again for those who wish to use them.

For the time being, I have closed all the old boards. As some of you may notice, the posts only go as far as February 2003, I have sadly lost the rest. Too much has been lost. There is a tale to be told of what happened between 2005 and now but I leave that for the time being.

Use this forum as you wish, make suggestions for what you'd like to see and what should be done with the old forums. Should the Prancing Pony open its doors once more?

If you are an old traveller, then please say hello and if you need any help getting access to your old account then please don't hesitate to drop me a private message or send me an email to vildar@ardan-nights.org.

Namarie and welcome back!
"As for any inner meaning or message, it has in the intention of the author none."
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Vildar

Here I am !

Postby Grump Strongarm » Wed May 09, 2007 5:24 pm

You may hear my voice before you can see me. But here I am. With my strong axe and my beard.
I will sit there and sing, untill the others came back...

"Far over the misty montains cold
To dungeon deep and caverns old
We must /stay/ here break of day
To seek our /long forgotten/ gold..."

Hmm. Ayes...I'm a dwarf. I come from Kronenbourg. Yeah, you know my land. We brew the best beer in the world.
Last edited by Grump Strongarm on Thu May 10, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grump Strongarm

Postby gforce99 » Wed May 09, 2007 6:08 pm

AN returns...and there is much rejoicing in the lands of Arda!
gforce99

Postby Paedrigh » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:28 pm

I guess we've had ourselves a good, and fairly long, nights sleep.
"Strength in the arm
Truth in the heart
Honesty in speech....."
Paedrigh

Postby gforce99 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:20 pm

I've been having a lot of internal debates on if I should get involved with LOTRO....
gforce99

Postby Paedrigh » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:52 pm

Me too bro, me too. I just don't know if I wan't to play a LOTR game that's set in the end of the third age, it's like everything's preordained or something. Yay for the forth age!!!!
"Strength in the arm
Truth in the heart
Honesty in speech....."
Paedrigh

Return to Greenway